GOALS OF THE PROGRAM:
- to have couples focus on the "here and now"
- to address particular problems and increase couples' skills in constructive communication and problem solving
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Couples of any description (e.g. heterosexual couples, homosexual couples, married couples, unmarried couples).
- conflict related to children
- Blended families: "Incorporation"
- Grief (loss of job, loss of normal functioning due to accident /illness, due to a death or perceived loss of any kind)
- Communication skills
- Issues of control
- "Growing apart"
- Empty nest problems
Payment is expected at the time of the services unless insurance is filed, if authorized.
For referral information, please contact Simone and Associates at (228) 604-0099.