or "Why Didn't This Kid Come With a Manual?"
GOALS OF THE PROGRAM:
- Identify Problems to be addressed.
- Developing constructive relationships
- Learning skills for successful parenting
- Basic parenting principles and skills
- You are the parent. No, really!
- Values: "Do as I say and not as I do" isn't enough. They get their values from your behavior.
- My dreams aren't working - they aren't following my script. Now what do I do?
- Behavior: What works?
- Specific problems and solutions to try
- When it doesn't work, no matter how many times you've done it: How to get out of the rut.
- Expectations of children: What is fair? What is abuse?
- I've tried it all and nothing works. Now what do I do?
- six sessions of one hour per week
Fee must be paid at the time of the appointment.
For referral information, please contact Simone and Associates at (228) 604-0099.